Wednesday 9 November 2011

Tuesday


Tuesday

Another day passes where i am under the spell of my Mistress, after some guidance from my mistress last night i have found doing my edges easier today and did not take as long so fitted easier into my day at work, although the intensity was much more being in a shorter period of time. I have completed 60 edges so far and have a further 20 to complete before heading to bed this evening.
 
I normally only wear my panties at work but had quiz night straight after work so ended up going in my panties, knowing that i was out and about with work colleagues with panties under my trousers constantly made me think of my Mistress
 
I have this eveining again tried putting pegs on various parts of my body and left them on for about 15 minutes, taking them off was by far the worst part, with intense feeling as they came off and very sensitive skin for a while after.
 
I have also continued when edging at home tying up my balls as the picture in Mistresses profile, i still have a lot of work to do in the area both in improving my tie and the stretch i can achieve but i will keep practising each night

  
davina

No comments:

Post a Comment