Tuesday 8 November 2011

Weekend update


I completed my trust exercise and Mistress Susan was very understanding of my confession which i am forever grateful





The weekend


I was instructed by Mistress to focus on my wife this passed weekend and to make her life as easy as possible and to try and fulfil her everyneed and serve her like i would my mistress.





Saturday


All during today i made sure my wife had everything she needed, i was up early to feed/change/dress our daughter and did all the chores round the house during the morning. This afternoon we visited my grandad for his 91st birthday, i drove there and back which allowed my wife to have a glass of wine.


Sunday


I have struggled a little today but remained focused on my task. previously my wife and i took turns at the early start on a Sunday but last wek and again this week i got up to look after our daughter to allow my wife to have a long lie. As most of the housework was done yesterday, in the morning i got round to doing a couple of DIY tasks that i had been putting off that my wife had been nagging me to do for ages, after finishing those she said she was pleased that i was starting to listen to her and getting things done. After lunch we headed to Edinburgh to see a friend, i drove which allowed my wife to have a little nap on the way down and i also drove back so she could just chill out.


Monday/Tuesday


I have been continuing my routine lipbalm, sitting cross legged and sitting to pee. I stopped at Tesco this morning and bought a packet of girls panties to add to my collection and i wore a pair of these new panties at work today instead of my white panties



I am struggling with my regime of edges, with the problem being fitting them all in my day, they are consuming a lot of my thoughts and time and i feel like i am hard for a large part of the day and i am already extremely frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment