Monday 31 October 2011

The Weekend

As instructed by Mistress I focus all my attention on my wife over the weekend for the 2nd weekend in a row. I am sure she is curious as to why there has been this sudden shift but she has not really asked why and is enjoying the benefits. On Saturday I did all the housework, including the bathrooms and a round of ironing, we went out to see friends in the afternoon and i ensured that i bought all the food and drinks and fetched and carried so she could just chill and chat with our friends. We had a quiet night watching TV and i offered to give her a foot massage which she happily accepted. This then led further into some light foreplay and kissing. I concentrated on ensuring i was pleasing my wife 1st and not thinking about the need for my pleasure. We headed upstairs where there was some more foreplay with her vibrator before we made love. Later before bed i offered to clean her vibrator and as instructed during my session with Mistress Susan i cleaned the vibrator with my tongue.


I then asked my wife if it was ok for me to stay up and watch match of the day, she said she was happy for me to do that as she could then chill out with the bed to herself.


However instead of watching match of the day i took the decision to complete Mistress Susan’s task which i was given for not listening properly, i was to make up my face three times and take a picture after each time to practice my makeup skills. Earlier in the day i had managed to borrow my wife’s eye shadow as one of the stipulations was to use three different eye shadows as proof i had done my makeup three times.


I did manage to do my makeup three times but i need a lot more practice, also i was petrified that my wife could have come down at any moment and caught me in the act. After completing and cleaning my face i then headed to bed.


On Sunday we had a day out where we had fun driving 4x4, this had been a birthday present from my wife but when we arrived i offered to let her do 50% of the driving experience, she was ecstatic and we both loved every moment. Once home the rest of Sunday i made sure i made her cups of tea, organised and tided up after dinner and made sure she had a calm and relaxing evening


Mistress Susan has also given me a couple of updates to my eding task which i must start adding in from tonight ( i must purchase a couple of things 1st) and i now await some tasks which she is planning for me to complete during my holiday week

No comments:

Post a Comment